LAW ON INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES (LSSI) Egalle, S.L., regulates and owns the use of this website (hereinafter “the RESPONSIBLE”), makes this document available to users, with which it seeks to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website about the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing himself to the observance and rigorous compliance with the provisions herein, as well as to any other legal provision that might be applicable.
Egalle, S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to pre-approve or make users aware of these obligations, with publication on the website of Egalle, S.L.
- IDENTIFICATION DATA
Company Name: Egalle, S.L.
Commercial Name: Egalle
Address: Pol. Malpica C/E, 69, Zaragoza
Through the Website, we offer users the possibility to access to information about our services.
Where access to certain content or service requires the provision of personal data, users shall guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity.
- 4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed in the Web Space and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, business names, trademarks, or any other signs liable to industrial and/or commercial use are subject to intellectual property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic.
Therefore, the user undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify such contents by keeping the company free of any claims arising from non-compliance with such obligations.
In any case accessing to the web space imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of such rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. The present general conditions of use of the web space do not grant the users any other right of use, HR, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the web space and/or its contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by the company or third party holder of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this space, as well as the space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property law.
The company is the owner of the elements that integrate the graphic design of the web space, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the web space or, in any case has the appropriate authorisation for the use of these elements. The content provided in the web site may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless previously authorized, in writing from the entity.
It is also prohibited to delete, circumvent and/or manipulate the «copyright» as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the rights stated and to avoid any action that could harm them, in any case, the company reserves the right to exercise all legal means or actions in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE WEBSITE USER
The user undertakes to:
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the web space as well as of the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the general conditions of use of the web space; (iii) the morals and good customs generally accepted and (iv) the public order.
- Provide all the necessary means and technical requirements to access the web space.
- To provide truthful information when filling out with your personal data the forms contained in the web space and to keep them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the user. The user shall be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous paragraph, the user must also refrain from:
To make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the web space and/or of the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these general conditions of use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, impair or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the web space, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the web site, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate company data, third party providers and other users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents by means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available to you for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the websites where the contents are located or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the web space and/or the contents.
- In particular, and merely as an indication and not exhaustive, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: • In any way be contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in the international treaties and in the rest of the legislation in force.• Induce, incite or promote criminal, defamatory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, belief, age or condition.• Incorporate, make available or allow access to criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good morals or public order products, elements, messages and/or services.Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. • Induce or incite to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and mental balance.
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without having been authorized the intended use. • Be contrary to honour, to personal and family intimacy or to the self-image of people. • Constitute any type of advertising.• Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Space.
If a password is provided to access some of the services and/or contents of the Web Space, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by outsiders. Likewise, it is obliged to notify the company of any fact that may imply an improper use of its password, such as, without limitation, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. As a result, as long as it does not make the previous notification, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the misuse of its password, being responsible for any unlawful use of the contents and/or services of the web site by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or intentionally fail to comply with any of the obligations set forth in these general conditions of use, you will be liable for all damages that may result from such failure for the company.
There is no guarantee of continued access, or the correct display, download or use of the elements and information contained in the website that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond your control. It is not the responsible for decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the user may be resolved immediately, if it is detected that a use of your Web Space, or of any of the services offered in it, is contrary to these general conditions of use. We are not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the web site.
It will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that it is notified. In particular, we shall not be liable for any damage caused, inter alia, by:
- Interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone failures, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in lines and telecommunications networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of the undertaking.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of Web Space.
- Security or navigational errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the browser. The website administrator reserves the right to remove, in whole or in part, any content or information present in the web space.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services of free disposition and use by the users of web space. It is also exonerated of any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of queries and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of these services, may be the user claimed for the damages or damages caused.
You will hold the company harmless from any damages arising from claims, actions or claims of third parties as a result of your access to or use of the web space. You also agree to indemnify against any damages arising from your use of «robots», «spiders», «crawlers» or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the web site.
The user agrees not to reproduce in any way, even though a hyperlink, the web space, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The web site may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating companies and/or sponsors. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of said web sites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or or/or of bidder of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through the links of third parties.
The user is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the web space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The web spaces that include a link to our web space (i) may not distort their relationship or affirm that such link has been authorized, nor include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content which may be deemed to be in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting to violence or discrimination on grounds of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iii) may not link to any page in the web space other than the home page; (iv) must link to the web space’s own address, without allowing the web space that performs the link to reproduce the web space as part of its website or within one of its «frames» or create a «browser» on any of the web space pages.
The company may request, at any time, that you remove any link to the web site, after which you must proceed immediately to its removal.
The company cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other web spaces that have established links to the web space.
- DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use the technology «cookie» in the web space, in order to recognize it as a frequent user and customize the use of the web space by preselecting its language, or more desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the IP address of the user and google is responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, by means of a web server, to record the user’s navigation in the web space, when the user allows its reception. If you wish you can configure your browser to be alerted on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please refer to the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize the browser of the computer used by the user in order to provide content and offer the browsing or advertising preferences that the user, to the demographic profiles of users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
- DECLARATIONS AND GUARANTEES
In general, the contents and services offered in the web space are purely informative. Therefore, when offering them, no warranty or statement is given in relation to the contents and services offered in the website, including, without limitation, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or marketability, except in so far as such claims and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
- 11. FORCE MAJEURE
The company shall not be liable in any event for failure to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of electricity supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the web space, will be governed by the Spanish legislation. For the resolution of any dispute the parties will submit to the courts and tribunals of the head office of the website.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use would be unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such inaccuracy or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null and void as a whole. In such cases, the undertaking shall modify or replace such stipulation with another stipulation which is valid and enforceable and which, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.